Every company tells a tale and the job of a PR personal is to create that tale.
In simple words, PR executives are storytellers. They create narratives to advance their agenda. PR can be used to protect, enhance or build reputations through channels of the media [digital & traditional], social media or self-produced communications. A good PR practitioner will analyse your organization, find positive messages and translate those messages into positive stories. Even when the news is negative, they know how to formulate the best responses in order to mitigate any damages.
PR is not advertising, it’s a small part of the larger communication segment. Because the customer has all the power in decision making, maintaining proper communication channels with the customer is becoming top priority for organisations of all sizes and public figures.
In this course, you will learn about the various theories of Public Relations and how to put these theories to best use.
Public relations also encompasses the following:
- Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
- Protecting the reputation of an organization.
- Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.
- Setting objectives, planning, budgeting, recruiting and training staff, developing facilities, we can also call it as managing resources.
- Overseeing the creation of content to drive customer engagement and generate leads.
|Introduction to PR and communication|
|Introduction to PR and Communication||00:05:00|
|Leveraging PR for business growth|
|Leveraging PR for Business Growth||00:06:00|
|Engaging with journalists|
|Engaging with Journalists||00:06:00|
|Pitching - What to do after pitching|
|What to Do After Pitching||00:00:00|
|Pitching - Templates|
|PR – Templates||00:05:00|
|Pitching - How to pitch|
|PR – How to Pitch||00:06:00|
|Learn to give interviews|
|Learn to Give Interviews||00:06:00|
|PR tools and websites|
|PR Tools and Websites||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.